Cell-by-cell analysis using multicolor flow cytometry has become an indispensable tool in many areas of biological research because of its ability to provide large amounts of novel information, to accurately quantitate even rare cell populations, and allow identification and characterization of novel cell subsets important in the understanding of key cellular processes and how they may be implicated in disease pathogenesis. In order to ensure consistent and reliable multicolor results --even for routine 2-, 3-, or 4-color experiments-- requires high quality antibodies.
Look no further than BioGems for a carefully selected portfolio of essential reagents for flow cytometry and related applications.
- A broad line of conjugated antibodies consisting of the most popular conjugates, including tandem dyes.
- Validated for lot-to-lot consistency, optimal fluorophore-to-protein ratio (F:P), and maximum shelf life and stability.
Flow Cytometry Antibodies
- SAFIRE (Sodium Azide Free Immensely Reduced Endotoxin) products are BioGems's line of functional antibodies that can be used for activation, blocking, or neutralization studies.
- Endotoxin levels below 0.01 EU/ug for in vivo or in vitro applications.
- Discounted Pricing and Single Lot Consistency.
- Custom Antibody cocktails and Conjugations.
- Custom Formulations and Concentrations.
Custom and Bulk Reagents
- Determined to be pure by SDS-PAGE analysis.
- Utilized by such applications as FC, IFC, IPC, IHC, WB and Neutralization.
Purified Anti CD Antibodies
- BioGems' line of Buffers and Solutions is formulated, validated, and packaged to support your Flow Cytometry processes in a reliable manner to deliver consistent results.