Shipping and Returns
Some of BioGems products have been formulated to allow shipment at an ambient temperature. All available products are shipped within a three business day period. All shipments are made via FedEx. Shipping charges will be reflected in the invoice.
To avoid shipping charges:
- Provide us with your FedEx account number within your purchase order.
- Indicate that you wish to be billed with the provided FedEx account number.
Any claim for credit or the return of goods must be made within 7 days of receiving the product(s). BioGems will not accept returned product(s) without prior authorization. No credit or replacement will be issued without a return authorization number.
To obtain an authorization number you can:
- 1. Email us at: email@example.com
- 2. Call us at: 818.338.3312.
Technical Investigation Forms
Once you obtain your authorization number, fill out the appropriate product specific technical investigation form.
Technical Investigation Forms can be found here.
After reviewing the information, one of our customer service representatives will get back to you shortly regarding your case.
All returns are subject to a 20% fee of the product price.
This can be waived in the case that:
- The products received is not the correct one.
- The products are not the correct size as agreed upon.
- The products lacks conformity with the specifications in BioGems' data sheets, as decided upon by our technical team upon reviewing your case.