The myMATRIX iPSC is a xeno-free chemically defined matrix that combines glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and peptides for the support of long-term culture of human induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSC).
- Available as 5 packs of 6-well or 96-well Pre-Coated Plates
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Animal component-free product
- Typical iPSC morphology and robust proliferation
- High and consistent expression of stemness markers
- Preservation of pluripotency and genetic stability
The coating is manufactured without any animal or human components and is ready-to-use.
Flow cytometry analysis of stemness markers Oct4, Sox 2, SSEA-4 and Tra1-60 on myMATRIX iPSC and Matrigel. Shown is the percentage of the cells in the population that express the markers in passages P10- P14 as well as in P20, after long-term culture.
Differentiated cells (DAPI, blue) and germ layer-specific marker expression visualized by immunostaining.